Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ready to Rock this Baby

So I just have to share - Andrew and I are so excited about our latest Amazon purchase. As most of you know - we are both big Weezer fans and so when I came across this CD I just knew we had to get it!


Check out the website and you can get a little listen of what baby V will be falling asleep to on some of those long nights. And if Weezer isn't your bag - there are plenty of other lullaby renditions you might like such as U2, the Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Cure, Elvis, etc. We also ordered a Coldplay rendition for baby. Hopefully he or she gets a taste for some good music at an early age! (Yes I am aware this sounds like an ad for Rockabye Baby but it isn't - I am just excited about our new nursery music selections!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment