Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 Month Update in Pictures

So Micah is offically 12 weeks old - and in a few days will be 3 months old! So glad I got my maternity leave changed so that I still have 5.5 more weeks at home with our little man. So here are some picture updates. He sure is growing! Here is Micah in the same outfit almost 2 months ago!
                                 
                                          
FINALLY cool enough weather to go for walks!


                         New outfit for pictures

Loves his play mat!
                                               

Helping out with the laundry. Finally pulling his weight around here!

Loving my bumbo (almost able to sit in it alone)

Life is hard being this cute!

Okay - enough pictures already!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

What a sweet boy! Thanks for my Micah picture fix <3

Post a Comment