Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Update

Okay all - my one and only belly picture to be posted so get a good look. I'm feeling large and in charge (as I like to tell my students) and seem to lose my ability to move around more and more each day - but it is all worth it. The little one inside there loves to move around during the day. I feel a lot less kicks and a lot more twisting and turning. Every once in a while I look down to see a little something pushing up on my belly. Andrew doesn't like this - but I like to tell baby I'm there by pushing back! Not sure baby really appreciates that as I usually get a big kick in response. Baby has a little attitude!
So we are at 30 weeks and 4 days. Only 9.5 weeks left! Crazy to think about. June will be here soon enough and we will see if we have a boy or girl and if baby V really does look like Andrew as our 20 week ultrasound pic showed. This picture gives you the same view I see all day everyday - but notice I can still see my little toes!

With the day soon approaching Andrew and I have been hard at work on the nursery and getting the house ready. (probably Andrew more at work since I am somewhat limited when it comes to paint and fumes). My wonderful, handy, baby daddy husband has sure out done himself with some great modern wall decor. The first is his abacus. We got the idea from the
abacus from Crate and Barrel that is multi-colored. With our limited budget, we knew we could not spend $150 on one piece of wall art (that was over our entire wall art budget!) Baby needs diapers more than an abacus. Although I now fully expect baby to be a great mathematician...Anyways - my creative husband got to work and now we have a beautiful, modern piece of decor that not only looks like it came from Crate and Barrel, but matches our nursery colors. It isn't on the wall yet as we don't have the dresser in there - but I can't wait to just share this picture because I just love it so much!

Stay tuned for our next project - the mobile. It is getting closer to being finished so we will give an update when it's done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment